Lowell prize draw terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Lowell, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. Upon completion of the survey you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
3. All entries must be submitted via a completed survey and only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 09:00 on 11 Jun 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 18:00 on 31 AUG 2021. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. Lowell accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. One winner will be chosen by random draw each month ("Draw Date") for a period of three months.
7. The winner will receive £20 of high street retail vouchers.
8. The winner will be notified by email within a month of the draw taking place and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Lowell within 30 days of being notified by Lowell, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Lowell will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. Lowell reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond its control makes it necessary to do so.
11. The decision of Lowell regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Lowell reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
13. Lowell reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.