We sometimes need to share some of your information with other organisations.
We use Worldpay to securely process payments to your account. We will share the details about your payment, including your bank account information or debit card details, the amount and frequency of your payment and your Lowell reference number with Worldpay so that Worldpay can collect your payment and we can apply it to the correct account. Worldpay’s privacy notice is available at www.fisglobal.com/en-gb/privacy.
We use Google and Firebase Analytics to collect information about how our customers use this app, as well as anonymous data that you enter into our forms. We use the information to understand how our customers use this app (including behaviour patterns and the tracking of visits across multiple devices). Google and Firebase Analytics don’t collect information that identifies a user of our app. All the information that is collected is anonymous and is only used to improve how this app works. We do not allow Google to make any attempt to establish the identities of any users of this app.
We use Dynatrace to help us monitor the performance of our app to ensure you get the possible service. We also use Dynatrace to provide us with notifications when your app crashes or doesn’t work as expected. This allows us to resolve any technical problems quickly and with minimal disruption. Dynatrace does not receive any data that can be used to identify you. You can choose whether or not to share this data with Dynatrace and you can change your mind at any time by changing your settings in the app.
We also use a number of carefully selected third parties to supply us with IT products and services. We will only share your information with our suppliers where it is necessary for them to provide us with the services we need.
If you use this app to manage your account, we share:
- information about the payments you make, any payments you miss and details of any defaults with credit reference agencies. For more details about the information that we share with credit reference agencies, please see our Customer Privacy Notice and experian.co.uk/crain, www.equifax.co.uk/crain and www.TransUnion.co.uk/crain
- if you agree to our use of marketing tags, we share the information they collect about you and your use of this app with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners - particularly Facebook and Instagram. This helps us to customise our social media messages and analyse use of this app and the effectiveness of our messages.
- information with third party data providers to check that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date
- information with the police and other law enforcement agencies, if fraud, money laundering or any other crime is detected
- if we provide credit management solutions to companies to help them manage the accounts that you have with them. We will confirm and verify the information that they provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date. We may also share information such as your contact details and information about how you manage your account with us in order to help our clients manage the accounts you have with them.
If we become a member of a fraud prevention agency, we will share information with that agency to prevent fraud and money laundering and to verify your identity. If fraud is detected, you may be refused certain services, finance or employment.
For more details about who we share the information you provide directly to us in this app with, please see our Customer Privacy Notice.