We sometimes need to share some of your information with other organisations.
We use Verifone to securely process payments to your account. We will share the details about your payment, including your bank account information or debit card details, the amount and frequency of your payment and your Lowell reference number with Verifone so that Verifone can collect your payment and we can apply it to the correct account.
We use Google Analytics to collect details of how you use our site, as well as anonymous data that you enter into our forms. We do this to help us analyse how visitors use our site (including behaviour patterns and the tracking of visits across multiple devices). Google Analytics doesn’t collect information that identifies a visitor to our site. All the information that is collected is anonymous and is only used to improve how our site works. We do not allow Google to make any attempt to establish the identities of any users of our site. Please see our Cookie Notice for more details about Google Analytics.
If you agree to our marketing cookies, we share the information they collect about you and your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners - particularly Facebook and Instagram. This helps us to customise our social media ads and analyse traffic driven to our site from advertising and the effectiveness of our ads. You can find more details about our marketing cookies in our Cookie Notice
We also use a number of carefully selected third parties to supply us with IT products and services. We will only share your information with our suppliers where it is necessary for them to provide us with the services we need.
If you click to download the Snoop app, Snoop will use this link (provided by technology company AppsFlyer) to understand that you have accessed this from the Lowell.co.uk website. Only information on your device type is collected to ensure you automatically get to the right app store (Google Play / Apple App Store) to download the app. No personally identifiable information is collected through this link
If you have an online account with us, we share information about you, including:
- information about the payments you make, any payments you miss and details of any defaults with credit reference agencies. For more details about the information that we share with credit reference agencies, please see our Customer Privacy Notice and experian.co.uk/crain, www.equifax.co.uk/crain and www.TransUnion.co.uk/crain
- third party data providers to check that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date
- if we become a member, with Cifas, a fraud prevention agency, to prevent fraud and money laundering and to verify your identity. If fraud is detected, you may be refused certain services, finance or employment
- with the police and other law enforcement agencies, if fraud, money laundering or any other crime is detected
- if we provide credit management solutions to companies to help them manage the accounts that you have with them. We will confirm and verify the information that they provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date. We may also share information such as your contact details and information about how you manage your account with us in order to help our clients manage the accounts you have with them.
For more details about how we use the information you provide directly to us by filling in the forms on our site, please see our Customer Privacy Notice.